Every time you purchase a box from Care Crates, you make a difference! We donate $2+ to a nonprofit beneficiary for every care package sold:
- The Brave House provides free legal support and holistic services to young immigrant women living in New York City. The Brave House receives donations from purchases of the Welcome Home Crate, Welcome Home Crate Mini, or Build-A-Box.
- Circle of Health International is a nonprofit providing quality healthcare to mamas and babies in crisis situations around the world. COHI receives donations from purchases of the Baby Crate, Baby + Mama Crate, Mother's Day Box, or Build-A-Box.
- Empower Playgrounds enhances educational opportunities for children in rural Ghana through providing light and learning in innovative ways. Empower Playgrounds receives donations from purchases of the Appreci-crate For Teachers, Gradu-crate, or Build-A-Box options.
- Feeding America is the nation's largest network of hunger-relief organizations. Feeding America receives donations from purchases of the Iso-crate or Build-A-Box.
- The Huntsman Cancer Foundation funds patient care and cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. HCI receives donations from purchases of the Cure Crate or Build-A-Box.
- International Rescue Committee serves refugees and displaced persons in crisis zones. The IRC receives donations from purchases of the Appreci-crate or Build-A-Box.
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund works to achieve racial justice and equality. NAACP Legal Defense Fund receives donations from purchases of the Cele-crate or Build-A-Box.
- National Alliance for Mental Illness provides advocacy, education, support, and public awareness for those affected by mental illness. NAMI receives donations from purchases of the Comfort Crate or Build-A-Box.
- Resol helps Venezuelan refugees rebuild their lives through entrepreneurship. Resol receives donations from purchases of Care Cards, Take Care Crate, or Build-A-Box.
- The Trevor Project provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQIA young people.The Trevor Project receives donations from purchases of the Spread Sunshine Crate or Build-A-Box.
In addition to giving, Care Crates sources products from businesses that are:
Owned by women
Handmade and/or organic
Owned by individuals in Black, Indigineous, or Latinx communities