This product is currently sold out.
Are you looking for a gift for someone who is battling a chronic illness or going through chemo? It is difficult to know what to give in such challenging circumstances. Or perhaps the situation is less serious, but you still need a gift for a friend with a nasty cold. Enter the Cure Crate. This gender-neutral gift box is meant to heal and comfort a sick loved one. The Cure Crate includes:
- Warm, comfy socks from J. Crew (grey in women's sizes or tan in men's sizes)
- Mom's Stuff Salve to soothe and cure all types of ailments
- Stylish water bottle in a marble or wood pattern
- Original matted print featuring an inspirational quote (5x7)
- Comforting card from Rifle Paper Co., Care Crates, or J. Kirk Richards
- Small card stating the nonprofit donation on behalf of the recipient
For every Cure Crate purchased, Care Crates donates $2.00 to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation, a nonprofit that funds patient care and cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI.) We encourage you to help us make a bigger impact by purchasing an add-on donation card below. Each gift box will include a small card stating: (the total donation amount) has been donated to the (nonprofit organization) on behalf of the recipient.